Five day Reading Intervention workshop.
Includes all necessary materials: Teacher's Manual, Teacher Lesson Plans, Words & Quotes, program videos, Tattum Reader, magnetic board & magnets.
This workshop addresses the following language concepts:
1. Introduction of the 44 sounds as well as prefixes, roots, and suffixes.
2. Guided practice through the basic lesson plan.
3. Diagnostics and placement into 5 different levels of the program.
4. Teaching the program in classes, groups, or 1-on-1.
5. The foundations of comprehension.
6. Three different levels of fluency.
7. Adaptations for ESL students.
8. Opportunities to observe Instructor teach class members' students.